The Young Pianist Series is pleased to announce that online ticket purchase is now available for the 2017 season! As always, student admission is free. You may purchase season packages or individual concert tickets.
Season ticket package
Purchase season ticket package online below.
Individual concert tickets
Choose a performance below to purchase tickets online. (Links will go to the Thundertix website to complete the purchase.)
- No. 1 – Chang-Yong Shin (Sunday, January 22, 2017)
- No. 2 – jie Yuan (Sunday, February 19, 2017)
- No. 3 – Tristan Teo (Sunday, March 19, 2017)
You may purchase individual concert tickets in advance online or on the day of a performance at the University of Tennessee’s Natalie L. Haslam Music Center.
Parking is available in Lot 23 behind the Natalie L. Haslam Music Center or on the street. On occasion, there may be a small fee to park in Lot 23.
On the day of the performance, beginning at 2:00 p.m. you may purchase tickets in the lobby of the University of Tennessee’s Natalie L. Haslam Music Center.
- Adult season tickets: $65 each
- Adult individual performance tickets: $25 each
- Students: Free (college-age students must show valid student ID)
*Photo: Natalie L. Haslam Music Center by Amy Smotherman Burgess/News Sentinel